How To Identify Symptoms Of Bed Bug Bites
Bed bugs create nuisance across the globe but according to a survey it is observed that bugs are creating nuisance more in the regions of the USA, the UK as well as Canada.
Even the European belt is also facing the same problem. Organic Pest Control Miami-Dade services are the one and only reliable solution for the treatment and elimination of the bed bugs in the Miami-Dade County, Florida.
Bedbugs – scientifically, Climex lectularius – feeds your blood when you are in deep sleep. They are hiding in the places where the moisture rate is high. Infestation of bugs appears in beds, cracks, crevices, headboards, mattresses, dressing tables, box springs. Most importantly, these bed bugs are transferred through luggage, suitcases, hotels, cruise, trains, and buses.
How Do You Know Bugs Are In Your Bed?
Though these bed bugs are not much harmful and not of the nature of transmitting disease their bites hamper your sleep. Organic Pest Control Miami-Dade services help you out with the identification and confirmation of the presence of bugs in your beds. Indicators of the presence of bed bugs are:
- Remains of the exoskeletons of the bed bugs after the molting
- Sometimes they appear on the mattresses
- A musty odor also confirms the presence of bugs in your bed
- Blood marks of rust colored which are the excreta of bugs, they release after sucking human’s blood
- These blood marks may appear on the furniture as well
Appearance of Bed Bug Bites
Generally, the bugs in your beds do not transmit diseases but a bug’s bite can cause itching. Plus, when you scratch the affected portion a lot, it gives red colored blisters and the itching increases. In severe cases, it leads to skin diseases and infections.
Following are the symptoms that you will observe when the bed bug bites you:
- The marks left by the bed bug’s bite are like the bite of mosquitos and flea
- The affected area becomes red in color and may swell up giving an itchy sensation that is irritating
- The marks might look straight in line or in random shapes
- You will feel anxious
- Insomnia will hamper your sleep
- Increased risk of other skin infections if you keep on scratching the affected skin portion
- Anaphylaxis can also be one of the major symptoms in the rarest cases
Usually, when a bug bites you, it releases anticoagulant, due to which you cannot sense the bite. In the majority of cases, the bite goes un-noticed until the aforementioned symptoms are observed.
Protect Your Mattresses
The way it is better to protect yourself from any disease before dialing a doctor, similarly, you can protect your beds from the infestation of bugs. Following are the ways to prevent your bed from the bed bugs:
- Keep the drainage neat and tidy to avoid the activity of bed bugs
- Also, regularly clean the garbage area to curb the moisture level
- After returning home from far off places, check and clean the luggage
- Keep a check on the wooden furniture
- Apply sprays on your mattresses but basically, these sprays are not much effective
Organic Pest Control Miami-Dade services are available on your one call. Even during emergencies, we will come to you without any hassle. Our services are available 365 days and 24×7. Our professionals carry out the bed bug treatment at affordable prices and will give you the satisfactory services. We are there for you in the remote corners of Miami-Dade County.